Friday 18 March 2011

NCT Nearly New Sale at CRC

A colleague on the City Council has asked me to plug an event at Cambridge Regional College, just across the King's Hedges Road.

The National Childbirth Trust (NCT) are holding a sale of nearly new "high quality clothes, toys and equipment for children (0 – 10) at bargain prices" at The Sports Centre of CRC on King's Hedges Road, from 2.30pm to 4pm on Saturday 26 March.

Entry is a pound, going to the NCT who also take a share of the sale proceeds (with some going to the donor). They are also looking for volunteers to help out, you can volunteer by email.

The local branch of the NCT can be reached on the web.

If I can work out how I shall attach the flyer! If I fail please contact me and I'll email you the PDF.

No comments:

Published and promoted by Andy Pellew, Mike Pitt, Neil McGovern, Simon Brierley and the Cambridge Liberal Democrats, all of 16 Signet Court, Swann Road, Cambridge.

Comments are unmoderated and do not represent the opinion of the blog owner. We reserve the right to delete massively off topic, commercial, defamatory or offensive comments but will do this only sparingly.