Wednesday 22 October 2008

About us: Neil McGovern

In follow up to Mike's previous post, here's a quick biography about me!

I was born in 1982, which makes me the youngest member of the City Council. As a child I was much traveled, living in Japan, Jordan and Yorkshire!

As my day job I work for Amino Communications, who make set top boxes for digital television. I have previously worked for web services companies, and prior to that I was a sound engineer at Sheffield University Student's Union, working for various well known bands.

With classic bad timing I had to move from King's Hedges Road in the middle of the last election campaign, and now live in Strathcarron Ct at the other end of King's Hedges.

My interests on the Council are in Community Services, and in particular I am the Young Person's Champion.

No comments:

Published and promoted by Andy Pellew, Mike Pitt, Neil McGovern, Simon Brierley and the Cambridge Liberal Democrats, all of 16 Signet Court, Swann Road, Cambridge.

Comments are unmoderated and do not represent the opinion of the blog owner. We reserve the right to delete massively off topic, commercial, defamatory or offensive comments but will do this only sparingly.