Thursday 12 November 2009

Sleeping out at the end of November

This is a slightly different post as I'm asking you to support a very good cause.

I am taking part in the Streetbite Sleepout to raise money for Wintercomfort for the Homeless here in Cambridge.

Wintercomfort does a lot of work supporting those who are either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The work it does helps many take vital steps back to housing, providing access to support services.

You can sponsor me online at justgiving, or email me or call me (see left) if you'd rather do it the old fashioned way. Also I'd be grateful if you think it is a good cause if you could pass on the details to anyone else who might support us!

It will be cold. It might well be wet. It'll be less miserable if I know I'm making a difference!

I am doing this alongside Cllr Clare Blair and Cllr Julie Smith and many others. Please sponsor us!

No comments:

Published and promoted by Andy Pellew, Mike Pitt, Neil McGovern, Simon Brierley and the Cambridge Liberal Democrats, all of 16 Signet Court, Swann Road, Cambridge.

Comments are unmoderated and do not represent the opinion of the blog owner. We reserve the right to delete massively off topic, commercial, defamatory or offensive comments but will do this only sparingly.