Sunday 30 November 2008

Congratulations to Histon FC

I doubt Cllr McGovern will agree but I just want to pass on congratulations to Histon on their superb FA Cup win today.

Our neighbours from just across the A14 gave Leeds a real tough game, and I think they earnt their luck. I'm sure the Cambridge City and Utd fans will disagree though.

Here's hoping for Arsenal (my team) v Histon in the 3rd round draw.

The big problem for me is putting up with my head of department at school all next week (he's a Histon season ticket holder)...

Update: Histon drew Swansea at home in the next round.

No comments:

Published and promoted by Andy Pellew, Mike Pitt, Neil McGovern, Simon Brierley and the Cambridge Liberal Democrats, all of 16 Signet Court, Swann Road, Cambridge.

Comments are unmoderated and do not represent the opinion of the blog owner. We reserve the right to delete massively off topic, commercial, defamatory or offensive comments but will do this only sparingly.