Wednesday 9 January 2008

Northfield Avenue proposals

The County Council are proposing making changes to Northfield Avenue to calm traffic. More details on the changes can be found on the County Councils website.

I have concerns about the creation of a shared used cycle and footpath outside Kings' Hedges Primary which I have raised with the County's officers. There is a petition about this aspect, and if you contact me I can put you in touch with the organiser.

Please let me know your opinions on the scheme. It will be looked at by the Area Joint Committee at the end of January.

No comments:

Published and promoted by Andy Pellew, Mike Pitt, Neil McGovern, Simon Brierley and the Cambridge Liberal Democrats, all of 16 Signet Court, Swann Road, Cambridge.

Comments are unmoderated and do not represent the opinion of the blog owner. We reserve the right to delete massively off topic, commercial, defamatory or offensive comments but will do this only sparingly.